TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
INFLATABLES INCLUDING DISCO DOME
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the inflatable(s) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable(s).
All in 1 Celebrations are happy to be supplying you with 1 of our inflatables or any other item. You will need to accept these at the time of booking and also to sign a copy at the time of hire.
These are the Terms and Conditions for All in 1 Celebrations. Please read them carefully. All in 1 Celebrations accept no responsibility for damage or injury whilst our equipment is on hire to you, the hirer.
All in 1 Celebrations reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time due to bad weather. We use the MET office for our weather indications. Winds in excess of 24mph will result in the hire being cancelled due to Health & Safety. We advise that all inflatables are not to be used in wet weather.
1. Under NO circumstances shall adults use any of our children’s inflatables. Any damage caused by adult usage on children’s inflatables will result in the hirer, as named on the Hire Agreement being billed for all damage and loss of earnings whilst being repaired.
2. Once the inflatable has been set up then it is not to be moved unless by a staff member of All in 1 Celebrations. Moving the inflatable will nullify our insurance obligations to you, the hirer.
3. All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable.
4. No smoking or bbq’s near the inflatable(s).
5. Climbing, sitting, hanging on the walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
6. The inflatable MUST be supervised by a responsible ADULT at all times.
7. No face paints, party poppers, toys, pets or sharp instruments are to be allowed on the inflatable(s).
8. No-one with a history of back and neck problems is to be allowed on the inflatable(s).
9. In the event that the blower stops working then please ensure all users get off the inflatable in a safe manner and inform us straight away.
10. No food or drink is to be allowed on or near the inflatable.
11. It is the responsibility of you, the hirer to check the space required for the inflatable(s). This includes the height needed when making a booking for an indoor hire. If on delivery, we cannot set up due to lack of space or height then you, the hirer will still be charged the full amount for hire of the inflatable.
12. Always ensure that the inflatable(s) are not overcrowded and limit numbers according to the height of the children. Each inflatable has the amount of users allowed printed on the front or side.
13. Please ensure children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to cause injury to themselves or others.
14. Users are to remove all shoes, trainers, footwear before using the inflatable(s)>
15. It is strongly recommended that the inflatable(s) are not used in wet weather.
16. When All in 1 Celebrations set up, we will monitor the wind speed and if it is 24mph or above then we reserve the right to cancel the booking due to Health & Safety. The safety of your children is our No.1 priority. If we deem it necessary then we will provide you with an Anemometer so that you can monitor the wind speed at intervals throughout the day and you are to turn off the inflatable(s) and stop using IMMEDIATELY if you get a reading of 24mph or above.
17. All of our children’s inflatables have an age limit of 14 and nobody over this age is to use the inflatable(s).
SWEETIE FERRIS WHEELS
It is the responsibility of the person hiring the Ferris Wheels to ensure in their proper and safe use.
1. The Ferris Wheel(s) are not to be moved unless by a member of the All in 1 Celebrations team.
2. A responsible adult is to supervise the use of the Ferris Wheel(s) when in use by children.
3. The buckets and/or trays are not to be removed from the Ferris Wheels(s) at any time during the hire.
4. The Ferris Wheel(s) are not to be excessively swung. This could cause injury to people in close vicinity to the Ferris Wheel(s) or damage to the Ferris Wheel(s).
5. Any damage to the Ferris Wheel(s) whilst on hire that is caused by misuse or the moving of the Ferris Wheel(s) will result in you, the hirer being charged for repair and loss of earnings whilst being repaired.
ALL in 1 celebrations t^0c's.pdf